- TP roll
- red or other color paint
- paint brush
- yellow paper
- small yellow pompoms or yellow tissue paper
- Fold a TP roll flat.
- Cut the roll into strips approx 1/2 to 3/4 inches wide.
- Paint each section red or your choice of color.
- Form a circle with the sections and glue them together.
- Cut a small circle from yellow paper.
- Glue the circle on the center of your flower.
- Glue some small yellow pom poms on the circle or use yellow tissue paper rolled into little balls.
- Display your new Poinsettias on a door, window, Christmas tree, etc. or use them for the front of a Holiday Card!