This craft could be used in a frame, simply hung on the refrigerator, or even used as the front of a Christmas Card.
- ribbon (any colors or designs)
- paper or card stock
- Choose a piece of paper or card stock.
- Cut approximately 6 - 12 small pieces of ribbon all different sizes. The longest piece has to be smaller than the width of your paper.
- Arrange the pieces of ribbon in order from smallest to largest.
- Glue the pieces of ribbon in the same order, (horizontally) with the smallest on top and largest on the bottom, onto the paper or card stock.
- Cut a small piece of ribbon for the stem. Turn it vertically and glue it on the bottom.
- Enjoy your new modern-looking ribbon tree!