- construction paper
- shape templates (or older students can draw the shapes freehand)
- cotton balls (approx. 2)
- crayons or markers (to draw eyes and nose)
Shapes and Sizes
1 extra large heart - for the body including the legs
1 large heart - cut in half - for 2 arms
3 medium hearts (1 boots, 1 beard, 1 cap)
2 small hearts - for the gloves
1 circle - face
1 rectangle - belt
1 rectangle (with a smaller rectangle cut out of the middle) - belt buckle
- Trace or draw the shapes onto construction paper.
- Cut out all the shapes.
- Use the shapes to construct Santa. (See picture above.)
- Glue the shapes together.
- Glue cotton balls to Santa's cap.