In honor of our first snowfall, here is a link to a free Winter Number Chart. There are LOTS of ways to use this chart with different ages of kids.
|Winter Number Chart 1-120|
- Younger students can practice reading the numbers and looking for number patterns.
- Students can count and color by 2s, 5s, and 10s.
- Older students can count and color by 3s, 4s, 6s, 7s, 8s, and 9s.
- Students could color all the even numbers or all the odd numbers.
- Older students could color all the prime numbers or all the composite numbers.
Click on the link below to get your copy of the free chart.
Stay warm and have fun with math.