- paper (any type)
- hole punch
- paper cutter (optional)
- Cut strips of paper to be a half inch or wider. They can be any length. (I used computer paper.)
- Staple 5 strips together at one end.
- Cut off about a half inch from the other end of the 3 middle strips.
- Cut off another half inch from the very middle strip.
- Pinch together all the ends of the 5 strips and staple.
- Use a hole punch and punch one end of the ornament. Add a hook or piece of yarn, etc.
- Hang the ornaments on a tree, in a window, etc.
Enjoy holiday crafting!