- T-shirt and/or tote bag
- stencil (lizard or other reptile)
- fabric paint
- paint brush or sponge brush
- Place a piece of cardboard inside the T-shirt or tote bag. (The fabric paint will probably bleed through the front of the shirt.)
- Place the stencil on top of the shirt (or tote bag) in the desired location.
- Use a paint brush or sponge brush to paint inside the stencil.
- Remove the stencil carefully.
- Leave the cardboard inside the shirt.
- Move the shirt carefully to a place where it can dry for approximately 24 hours.
- Have the kids put on the shirts and read some awesome reptile books. Enjoy!
- Put reptile books in the reptile tote bag for traveling and easy storage!
If you would like a Reptile Word Search Puzzle for kids to complete that lists various types of reptiles, you could download a puzzle on my website. Click on the link below then go to Free Worksheets.
Have fun crafting and learning about reptiles!
I also have a Reptile Bingo Game at my TPT Store. You can view it here.