Directions to set-up the game.
- From a deck of cards you will need all the cards numbered from 2-10. (4 of each)
- Use the Aces as ones.
- Use the Kings, Queens, or Jacks as zeros.
Players - 2
Directions to Play
- Shuffle the cards.
- Place the deck of cards on a flat surface number-side down.
- Each player takes 2 cards.
- Players turn over their 2 cards and subtract the smaller number from the larger number.
- The player with the larger difference wins the round and takes all the cards from that round.
- In case of a tie, each player takes 2 more cards and the player with the larger difference takes all the cards.
- The game ends when all the cards in the deck have been used.
- The player with the most cards wins.
Variation: Play with 3 or 4 players.
|10-6 = 4 and 9-3= 6 ... 9-3 wins the round|
Have fun with math.