Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Addition Concentration Game with Doubles

Kids love games and it makes learning so much fun!



Here's an Addition Concentration Game with Doubles from 0+0 to 9+9 that I just finished making and posting. Playing the game will help children develop fluency with their very important math facts. I love the new clipart that I just purchased from KPM Doodles! I think the kids will like it too!

You can download the worksheet from  my website.
Just click on the link below and go to my Free Worksheets page.

http://www.LearningWorkroom.com

Have fun with math!



5 comments:

  1. Oooohhhhh....... I like this game.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ticia...thanks for stopping by. Miss you on Sundays....I hope to start posting about Science again soon. :)
      Marcia

      Delete
  2. How fun!!! What a great twist on a favorite game! I know my kids will love this!
    Thanks for linking up with my Super Link Party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love this game! My students are so engaged! Is there any way you can make it for doubles plus one? The format you have is adorable and nothing else compares!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...