The cute candy cane is made with red and white rickrack and can be used on a homemade holiday card or smaller versions can be used on homemade gift tags.
Materials for Holiday Card
- red rickrack
- white rickrack
- cardstock or heavy paper (your choice of color)
- Cut a rectangle from cardstock and fold in half.
- Cut 2 pieces of rickrack the same size (1 red + 1 white).
- Twist the 2 strands together to make one striped piece.
- Glue the new striped piece on the front of the card in the shape of a candy cane.
- Allow time for the glue to dry.
- Write a holiday greeting inside the card!
Click here to view a rickrack tree!
Click here to view a rickrack wreath.
Enjoy holiday crafting!