- red and green construction paper
- heart shapes - 2 sizes
- Trace and cut approximately 15 green hearts and 2 red hearts. (Trace a cookie cutter or other heart shape or draw a heart shape freehand to use as a template.)
- Form a circle with the green hearts to make the wreath.
- Glue the 15 green hearts together.
- Use the 2 red hearts to form a bow at the bottom of the wreath.
- Glue the 2 red hearts onto the wreath.
- Trace or draw approximately 5 smaller red hearts. Use these smaller hearts to decorate the wreath and add a 'knot' to the middle of the bow.
- Glue the small red hearts on the wreath.
- Voila you are finished!