Saturday, November 12, 2011

Wreath Craft made with Paper Hearts

Here is a real easy and inexpensive wreath for kids to make. Very few supplies are needed. This arts and crafts activity is made entirely of heart shapes!

  • red and green construction paper
  • heart shapes - 2 sizes
  • pencil
  • scissors
  • glue


  • Trace and cut approximately 15 green hearts and 2 red hearts. (Trace a cookie cutter or other heart shape or draw a heart shape freehand to use as a template.)

  • Form a circle with the green hearts to make the wreath.

  • Glue the 15 green hearts together.
  • Use the 2 red hearts to form a bow at the bottom of the wreath.

  • Glue the 2 red hearts onto the wreath.
  • Trace or draw approximately 5 smaller red hearts. Use these smaller hearts to decorate the wreath and add a 'knot' to the middle of the bow.

  • Glue the small red hearts on the wreath.
  • Voila you are finished!
       Enjoy your new wreath!


  1. How Adorable and a wonderful idea!

    Thanks for sharing on the Holiday Kid Craft Link Up!


  2. I love it! I would love it if you would share your wreath at my sharing party at Thank you!

  3. Thanks Carrie,
    I'd be very happy to share the wreath craft. I'll post it on your site tonight.
    Marcia :)

  4. I like the heart thme! Thanks for sharing on the sunday showcase - can't wait to see what you'll share this week.


  5. Hello, I love reading through your blog, I wanted to leave a little comment to support you and wish you a good continuation. Wish you best of luck for all your best efforts. aluminium gravity die casting, aluminium pressure die casting.

  6. Thank you Kunal,
    Your comments really mean a lot to me. I so appreciate your taking the time to add a comment. I appreciate the support too.
    Thank you so very very much! :)



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...