Monday, November 21, 2011

The Versatile Blogger Award

The Versatile Blogger Award!!!

I have been nominated by Miss Moe at http://missmoe-thesearethedaysofmylife.blogspot.com/ for the Versatile Blogger Award.


Here are the guidelines to accept the award:
1. Link back to the blogger who nominated me.
2. Share 7 things about myself.
3. Nominate 15 other blogs.


#1 I'm addicted to coffee! I can't start my day without it.

#2 I live in Massachusetts. Although there is so much I love about this state, my husband and I talk often about moving to a warmer climate with no snow! (We would miss snow at Christmastime though!)

#3 We are big sports fans..... Love our Red Sox, Bruins, Celtics, and Patriots!

#4 We bought a new house 3 years ago. We have coyotes traveling not just in our neighborhood but also through our yard! I have pictures of a coyote 5 feet from my deck! Yikes! 

#5 Recently I saw 3 deer in my backyard! (I have pictures!)

#6 I grew up and always lived in the city so all this wildlife is new to me!

#7 I hate cold weather! (See #2!)


Now for my nominations ...   in no particular order ... all are fabulous!!!!  This is only a partial list of all the bloggers I respect and admire. I wish I could pick more for this post!

Living Montessori Now

Cut and Dry

Adventures in Mommyness

Mom to 2 Lil Posh Divas 

Aimee from Classified: Mom 

The Organized Classroom Blog

Finding Joy in Sixth Grade

Red Ted's Art Blog

I Heart Crafty Things 

Mama to 4 Blessings 

Amazing Animal Facts by Geeta Singh

Jenny at Dapperhouse

Adventurez in Child' Rearing

All things Beautiful

Almost Unschoolers


Thank you Miss Moe!  :)


 Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!


_______________________________________________________________

11 comments:

  1. Thanks SO MUCH, Marcia! I'm truly honored! I can relate to your feelings about cold and snow. I LOVE living in Colorado but would have a hard time if the sun weren't out so often in the winter. We don't see coyotes in our yard generally but lots of deer and foxes - and an occasional bear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!

    I'm visiting from the Alexa hop.
    http://workschoolkids.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so mauch Marcia! You have a remarkable blog and am very honored that you thought of me! I completely hear ya about coffee- can't live without it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much marcia ...so sweet of u :) i am highly obliged :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Marcia, for the nomination! That was SO kind--and a sweet surprise too! I hope you can enjoy some restful Thanksgiving time this week...

    Thanks for all the great things I have learned from your blog.

    Kim
    Finding JOY in 6th Grade

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an Honor Coming from YOU!! I am following you, voted for you "on the fence" and added your button to my blog sidebar!

    I nervously and excitedly begin student teaching on Jan 4th so I will be utilizing your site like crazy for my little second graders!

    Thanks again,

    jenny at dapperhouse

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks so much, marcia. I'm very honoured that you thought of me.

    my apologies for my late response...just about now i checked out my email and got to my comments.

    thanks again!
    betty xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. plus: #6,#6, #7.. oh it's so very me.

    coyote and deer! wow!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh thank you so much for thinking of me :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. linked u bk in http://www.amazinganimalsfact.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...