Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Properties of Matter

The Properties of Matter are characteristics that can be observed or measured

Some of the properties of matter are:
  • color
  • flexibility
  • hardness
  • strength
  • texture
  • weight
  • volume 
  • mass 
  • density  

Here is a really cute video from Scholastic that teaches kids about 4 of the Properties of Matter. Plus the kids can take an online multiple choice test after viewing the video.

The Properties of Matter covered in this video are:
  • Mass: amount of matter in an object (grams)
  • Weight: pull of gravity on an object
  • Volume: amount of space the object takes up
  • Density: the amount of mass per unit of volume



4 comments:

  1. I'm your newest follower through the Moms Review 4 You blog hop. I'm glad I found you. I only have one child left at home to home school and she is in 8th grade. Browsing through your blog I see several posts right now that will be of use. I love "teaching from the internet" more than the use of books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! :) Great blog - I'm your newest follower from the Welcome Wednesday blog hop. Would love a follow back! :)

    The Kid Is Rich
    http://www.thekidisrich.blogspot.com/
    Educating kids and teens in making money and running a business.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found you on the Wandering Wednesday Blog Hop! I'm now following you. Would love it if you'd follow back!
    http://www.toeuropewithkids.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi I am a new follower from the blog hop. Please visit my blog and follow me back at http://my-2-cents.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...