Monday, April 25, 2011

Magic School Bus - Air Pressure Activity

The Scholastic Website has a nice activity from The Magic School Bus for parents and teachers to use with the kids when learning about air pressure.




 Title of Lesson: The Magic School Bus Goes on Air - Air Pressure


 Concepts of Lesson

  • "Air takes up space and pushes on everything it touches.
  • If you squeeze air into a small space, the air pushes back with more pressure - air pressure."


Materials Needed (for each child)

  • straw 
  • gallon zip-lock bag
  • downloadable worksheet


Have fun and enjoy science with Ms. Frizzle.

Click here: Magic School Bus Goes on Air - Air Pressure

3 comments:

  1. Hi there from a new follower - I found you through the blog hop. I hope you'll visit me as well at http://acts17verse28.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a very cool website. I am following you via Meet Me on Monday blog hop. Please follow back.
    My blog is under construction but please leave a comment look around and if you like grab the new button.
    I will be adding my current sewing project tonight to my posts. Hope to see you there.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...