Here's a VALENTINE CLOCK that kids can make.
- paper plate - your choice of color (I found some decorated plates at the supermarket!)
- heart shapes (I cut these from foam sheets purchased at the Dollar Store but a package of precut stick-on heart shapes would work great. )
- magic marker
- heavy paper or foam for clock hands
- paper fastener
- glue stick
- Use a decorated Valentine's Day paper plate or draw a heart in the middle of a solid color paper plate, if desired.
- Color or decorate the edges of the plate, if desired.
- Adhere 12 heart stickers around the plate or make your own hearts with foam or paper and then glue them on the plate. If you have a heart punch, that would work great!
- Number the hearts (1-12).
- Draw 2 clock hands on paper or foam sheets, then cut them out.
- Insert a paper fastener through the 2 clock hands then through the center of the plate.
- Now it's 'TIME' to enjoy math your new paper plate clock!