Sunday, June 5, 2011

Mammals Pictures, Games, Puzzles and Videos

A Great Website: neoK12



If you haven't already discovered this awesome website, I think you will bookmark it for the future! WOW! There is a wealth of  FREE information and activities here. It contains online educational videos, lessons, games, puzzles, and quizzes for students in grades K-12.  The link below will take you to the section that is all about Mammals.


In this section you will find:

  • Pictures of Mammals (and the opportunity to create a presentation)

  • Online Games and Puzzles  
           ~ Identify and Label Mammals 
           ~ Jigsaw Puzzles           
           ~ Slide Puzzles

  • Videos 





Have fun!





I also have a fun  Mammal Bingo Game  for kids at my TPT store. You can view and read about it by clicking on the LINK below!  :)

 



_________________________________________________________________________________



4 comments:

  1. Thank you for joining the Planet Weidknecht Sunday Hop! I'm a loyal follower of yours. I hit your Picket Fence button today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting site!

    Following from the Sunday hop - Twitter & GFC.

    www.faithfamilyfrugality.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing! I'm always looking for free sites to help my daughter. I'm over from the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing this site. I will head there next to bookmark it.

    I am visiting from the Alexa hop. It is "nice" to meet you.

    Enjoy your week!

    LaVonne @ Long Wait For Isabella

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...