Monday, July 23, 2012

7 Fun Math Games and Activities for Kids

Here are some fun indoor and outdoor math games and activities for kids!

These fun activities will keep kids busy in the summer and are a way to prevent  that awful "BRAIN DRAIN" that sometimes happens in the summer!

 This is a follow-up to my 10 Fun Math Games for Kids.



Just click on the links below to read about the games and activities that go with the above pictures.

~ Beach Ball Addition (Subtraction or Multiplication)

~ Odd and Even Tic Tac Toe

~ Create 3D Shapes with Manipulatives

~ Count to 100 Addition Dice Game

~ Multiplication Concentration Games

~ Numbers 0-10 Fun Coloring Book

~ Fun Odd and Even Numbers Coloring Page


Have fun with math!

6 comments:

  1. What a great blog you have! I am excited to start homeschooling my first son in kindergarten this year so resources like this are awesome!
    -Robyn from http://tipsfromtheheart.blogspot.com

    ps I found you through The Homeschooling on the cheap link up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting! I think you and your son will have LOTS of fun this coming year. ENJOY! :) Let me know if I can help in any way.
      Marcia

      Delete
  2. These are some ideas! Thank you for posting on Saturday Show and Tell. I can't wait for what you'll be posting this week, hope to see you back!
    -Mackenzie
    http://www.cheeriosandlattes.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, what great ideas!! Thank you for sharing at Sharing Saturday!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love this! I'm pinning and sharing. Thanks for linking up to The Sunday Showcase.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...