Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Math Coloring Book - Numbers 1-10 for Kids

Are your little ones learning their NUMBERS?

Here's a fun little Coloring Book that I put together for the kids that includes the numbers 1-10 (plus zero). There is a page for each number.


Each page includes the number, the number word, and ten frame.


This would be a great activity for rainy days or even for car or plane trips! All you need are some crayons and the kids will be all set to have fun coloring and reinforce important math number concepts at the same time.






You can grab this Numbers Coloring Book at my website (Learning Workroom). Just click on the link below then go to WORKSHEETS PreK-Grade 2.

http://www.LearningWorkroom.com

You can also find this free Numbers Coloring Book at my TpT store. Just click on the link below.


Have fun!




8 comments:

  1. This looks fun!
    Thanks for sharing with my Super Link Party! :-)
    ~Susie~

    ReplyDelete
  2. How very thoughtful - thanks for sharing.
    I shall link it up to my upcoming M is for maths post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this looks like a lot of fun! I usually just draw my own colouring sheets, but they'd never look as great as this!

    Thanks for linking up to the Sunday Showcase - hope to see you there again next week!

    Charlotte
    makedoandfriend.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this looks great!! Thank you for sharing at Sharing Saturday!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look like good resources. Thank you for sharing at Saturday Show and Tell! I hope you'll be back this week.
    -Mackenzie
    http://www.cheeriosandlattes.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! Your Number Coloring Book got the Most Clicked on feature for my Super Link Party! :-)
    Come on by and grab your featured button! http://earning-my-cape.blogspot.com/2012/07/super-link-party-9.html

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...