Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Butterflies for Kids

I hope you had a chance to read my previous post about INSECTS! Today I want to give you links to some of my past posts about BUTTERFLIES.

Kids are usually very excited to learn about these delicate creatures. I hope you will find some of these posts useful in your teaching.








Included are posts on symmetry, life cycles, camouflage, a Venn Diagram and caterpillar and butterfly crafts.

Just click on the links below to go directly to the blog post.

~ Butterfly Symmetry

~ Butterfly Life Cycle

~ Butterfly Camouflage Activity

~Venn Diagram (Butterflies and Moths)

~ Glitter Glue Butterfly Craft

~ Caterpillar Stencil Craft

~ Butterfly Visor





Have fun with butterflies!





 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...