Here's a fun PLACE VALUE CARD game for kids!
- 1 deck of cards
- Use all the cards numbered 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, and 9 (4 of each)
- Use the Aces as the number 1.
- If you want to use a zero (0), choose either the Jack, Queen or King as a ZERO.
|Number 954 is larger than 642|
- Shuffle the cards.
- Place the deck number-side down on a flat surface.
- Each player draws 3 cards from the top of the deck.
- Each player makes the largest 3-digit number possible.
- Players read aloud their numbers and compare their value.
- The player with the larger number wins all the cards in that round.
- The game is over when all of the cards in the deck have been used.
- The player with the most cards is the winner of the game.
- Younger players can play with 2-digit numbers.
Have fun with math!