Sunday, June 30, 2024

Roll & Read CVC WORD GAME - SHORT I

Hello! How is your summer going? 

I'm here today with another Free Phonics game for your kids. This game is Roll & Read Printable CVC WORD GAME - Letter i.

CVC GAME - Consonant, Vowel, Consonant Words

The kids will use the game to practice and review reading cvc words with short i. The game has 25 words with the short vowel i.

My 2 previous posts were about my games for short a and short e. I plan to make and post games for short o and short u words soon and will upload them as soon as they are completed.

Games are always a fun and easy way for kids to practice basic skills and maintain their previous learning! Games are especially great in the summer to prevent summer slide and give the kids something to do on extremely hot days or rainy days!

This game includes the word families ib, id, ig, im, in, ip, it, and ix. 

When using this printable word game, students take turns rolling the dice or 1 die then reading one of the short i CVC words. The person who reaches the end first wins the game.  


This fun phonics game is Print and Go! Just download to your computer and print! If you want to keep the game to reuse again and again then I would suggest that you laminate the 1 page game or place it in a plastic sleeve. I usually buy my plastic sleeves at one of the dollar stores. I also like to buy the large foam dice at the dollar store to use with the games. They are really quiet to use!

CVC WORD GAME - Short I

This free printable game is posted at my website (https://www.LearningWorkroom.com). 

Just click HERE to go directly to my website to get your FREE copy! Go to the Free Worksheets Primary page.





Stay cool!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...