Thursday, May 31, 2012

Printable Place Value Game

Here is a printable, fun Place Value Game that the kids can play if they are working with place value of 3 digit and 4 digit numbers.





The game is for 2 (or more) players. Each player needs his/her own numbers and game board.  In my printable, I have included the color version and a black and white version plus complete instructions.

I would recommend printing the game on photo paper or card stock for durability.

I hope the kids will be able to play the game this summer (or anytime) to practice their math skills and prevent that awful "summer brain drain".

The game can be downloaded from my website (Learning Workroom). Just click on the link below then go to Free Worksheets.

http://www.LearningWorkroom.com


Have fun with math!






3 comments:

  1. What a great site... New follower from Sunday hop! Love for you to follow back ;)

    http://naptimeshopper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure Julie, I will go to your site now.
      Have a great week.
      Marcia

      Delete
  2. Hi, I'm looking for the place value game board but cannot find it

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...