Students can have fun making these Pumpkin and Jack-O'-Lantern ANALOG CLOCKS when they are learning to TELL TIME and also when they are learning about ELAPSED TIME.
Materials to make a Pumpkin Clock
- orange paper plate or white plate and orange paint (plus paint brush)
- number foam stickers (found at Dollar or Craft stores)
- paper fastener
- foam or cardboard to make clock hands
- green construction paper for the stem
- glue/glue stick
Directions (with adult supervision)
- If the paper plate is white, paint it orange and let it dry.
- Place the number stickers around the edges of the plate in the appropriate positions.
- Draw and cut 2 heavy paper or foam hands for the clock.
- Carefully insert a paper fastener through the clock hands then through the center of the paper plate.
- Draw and cut a green stem and glue it to the top of the plate.
Perhaps the kids might like to put some spiders on their clocks They could use some scary spider stickers!!! EEK!!
Have fun learning about TIME!