Saturday, November 26, 2022

TPT Cyber Monday Site-Wide Sale Nov. 28-29

TPT is having their annual Cyber Monday Site-Wide Sale on Monday and Tuesday Nov. 28-29.

TPT Cyber Monday Sale

You can start browsing the site at any time and save possible products to your your WISH LIST.

All of my products including already discounted bundles will be 20% off plus when you use the Code: CYBER22, TPT will be giving you an additional 5% off.  Link to my store: Marcia Murphy

Since it's almost December, I just put a free printable Caribou/Reindeer Diagram on my website that you can download for FREE for your students.

Link to my website: Learning Workroom (Go the the Science page.)

Free Caribou Reindeer Diagram

This printable is also in my Caribou / Reindeer Science & Literacy & Crafts Resource in my TPT store. Check out this fun unit!

Link to Resource: Caribou/Reindeer Resource   

Caribou Reindeer Resource at TPT

Have Fun shopping at the SALE!!!








 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...