Friday, December 4, 2020

Free Winter Snowman Beginning Sounds Game Printable for Kindergarten

Have you had any snow yet this year??? 

We have had 1 day of snow so far this winter but I know more will be coming!!! (Hopefully not a lot!)

Winter Beginning Sounds Game


I created a fun, little, winter snowman beginning sounds game for kids that you can print out for home or school. I made one with uppercase letters and another one with lowercase letters. Both free versions are over at my website. Just click HERE to go there to get your copies. The kids could use dice (1 die) or a spinner to play the snowman theme game and practice beginning letter sounds. 

The letters for kids to practice with for this game are a,b,c,d,e,k,l,m,p,r,s,t,and x.

I will make another game with the other letters of the alphabet soon and post it here on my blog and at my website.

Winter Beginning Sounds Game - Uppercase Letters


Winter Beginning Sounds Game - Lowercase Letters

I hope your kids will strengthen their phonics skills with this winter snowman game and have some winter fun at the same time!


If you need some more winter activities for your kids in primary or elementary grades, you can visit lots of other pages here on my blog or my Winter Teaching Ideas Pinterest page here!

Winter Teaching Ideas


Stay well, stay safe, stay warm!






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...