Our nation will be celebrating another birthday soon! Here's a fun inexpensive craft for the kids to make.
Get out some red, white, and blue craft supplies and make some fun wind socks with the kids.
(Wind Socks are weather instruments, so this is also a fun science activity! )
- cardboard or heavy paper
- crayons, markers, stickers, etc.
- glue or stapler
- crepe paper streamers
- paper punch
- Decorate a rectangular piece of cardboard or heavy paper on one side. Use crayons, markers, stickers, etc.
- Roll the rectangular piece of cardboard into a tube shape and glue or staple.
- On one end of the tube punch 2 or 3 holes.
- Loop a piece of string or yarn through the holes.
- Tie the piece(s) of string to the cardboard.
- On the other end of the tube glue approx. 5 streamers.
Have fun celebrating our nation's independence and enjoy observing the wind with wind socks!
Happy Independence Day! Enjoy America's birthday with family and friends. :)