Friday, February 1, 2013

TpT Sunday Super Event

As we all know this Sunday is the big Super Bowl Event. Here in Boston, we are very disappointed that our Patriots Football Team won't be playing. We will still be watching the big game and all the fun commercials.

Teachers pay Teachers is also having a fun event on Sunday. Lots of stores including mine will be giving 28% off ALL their products.  I have been using my Wish List to bookmark things I want to buy on Sunday. Then all I need to do on Sunday is toss those items into my checkout cart.


If you decide to purchase anything yourself, don't forget to enter the code "SUPER" so you will get the full discount.

Here's a link to my store. Hope you'll have a chance to look around.

~ http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Marcia-Murphy


Happy Super Bowl Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...