My previous post was a Rickrack Candy Cane. You can view it here.
- paper/cardstock to make a card
- green rickrack
- Cut a rectangle from cardstock and fold in half.
- Cut several sections of rickrack. Start with a very small section and gradually increase the size. Cut approximately 6-10 sections
- Glue the pieces on the front of the card in the shape of a tree.The smallest section goes on top and the largest goes on the bottom.
- Add a tree topper, if desired. (I used a small piece of silver rickrack).
- Add a tree trunk, if desired. (I used a small piece of brown cardstock. Martha used brown rickrack!)
- Allow time for the glue to dry.
- Write a holiday greeting inside the card!
- Give or send the card to someone special!